Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dat New New Music

Since I haven't done a post in a minute, why not kick off the summer with some new music. Got some new jams that I am really digging this week. Let me know what you think.

Warren G - Party We Will Throw Now (feat. Nate Dogg, The Game)
This is just an awesome new hip-hop song that sounds like the old days of rap. Loving that chorus from the late, great Dogg named Nate. A pretty sick song, keeps the legacy of Nate Dogg going. R.I.P. homeboy.



B.o.B - Champions (feat. O.A.R.)
This is a new bumpin' song, brought to us by the one and only, B.o.B. Teaming up with O.A.R. for a new song that they made for the upcoming Olympics. B.o.B is so versatile, so it's hard to find anything that he produces that is bad. All he does is make awesome music!



Ro Ransom - GTS
Ro Ransom just reminds me of some old school rapper that is making good music even though it isn't anybody's style right now. Well, it is my style, so I love it. Keep doing what you do Ro. Love the beat on this one, and some pretty chill flow.



Aer - Tell It Straight (feat. Guy Harrison)
Finally, courteous of @Vonster15 Isak Ivanic, I bring you a chill new hip-hop duo. They go by the name Aer. They pretty much just make chill rap/pop songs. Usually I don't like that style, but there is something to this new one. Make sure you check out Aer a little more. You might love them like the Vonster....

No comments:

Post a Comment