Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ricky Rubio Out for Season



The worst day of the Wolves season was yesterday when it was announced that Ricky Rubio would be out for the season. He tore his left ACL late in Sunday's game against the Lakers in a collision with Kobe Bryant. This was absolutely one of the worst things that could happen for not only the Wolves, but Ricky as well. We know it is tough for anyone to come back from this kind of injury, but at such a young age, this is especially difficult to see happen to Ricky Rubio. I hope he is able to bounce back next season, and he is very confident in himself:

Ok,I got injured in thebest moment of my career, but honestly, 2day im happy thanks to all the support Ive received.I'll come back stronger

It's awesome to see that he has positive thoughts about his return next season. Last night the Wolves played the most pathetic game I think I've ever seen. Obviously the absence of Rubio got to them, but hopefully that isn't a big deal in the future. Look for a trade soon bringing a point guard to Minnesota. I think Beasley is probably on his way out... #sucky.
Minnesota is the place where great athletes come to get injured I've decided. Some of the best players from each of the big three teams in Minneapolis have some awful injuries. Justin Morneau, former AL MVP, is likely to miss a lot/all of the season for the Twins. Adrian Peterson tore his ACL last season and may have a difficult comeback to the Vikings this year as well. And now Rubio is in trouble... I just hope that all these guys get healthy and back into sports. Good luck Ricky!

No comments:

Post a Comment