Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tebow to the Jets



Tim Tebow has been traded to the New York Jets for a 4th round pick in this year's draft. This is an interesting trade, as it means Tebow will be playing under raunchy, but hilarious, head coach Rex Ryan. I think the Jets robbed the Broncos in this trade, as Tebow as shown to be a great football player and a great leader in the NFL. I'm really hoping Tebow will get a shot on the field this year, even as just a specialty package guy. I think Mark Sanchez probably has some of the lowest confidence in the NFL, which could be crucial in helping Tebow to earn that starting job at some point.
I can't hate on the Broncos, because they have Peyton Manning. I certainly hope there is some way that the Broncos will regret trading Tebow, because he is certainly a good football player. Best of luck to Tim and the Jets this year, as well as Peyton and the Broncos.

No comments:

Post a Comment