Friday, November 18, 2011

Good Music for Another Good Weekend

I haven't been great at updating a whole lot lately. I've had a busy week! But I'm trying to keep up, so here's some more great music for the weekend. I'm gonna have to get down to some good rap tunes for the next couple nights and have a good time. Here's some good stuff to listen to:

John West - Already There (feat. Big Sean)
I'm becoming a big fan of Big Sean, so I thought I would check this song out. I love the beat, and John West has a good voice to go with it. This is just a chill, but pretty fun song to listen to.

Timeflies - Under the Sea
Here's another tight rap song that brings back some memories. Using a sample from "The Little Mermaid," Cal from Timeflies freestyles to a nice beat. This a quite a cool duo that makes rap songs, usually from beats that are sampled. Definitely check out their stuff, cuz they have some nice freestyles. Go to http://timefliesmusic.com/

Mike Golden & Friends - #NoNumber
Now on to some rock music... I love Mike Golden & Friends! Found this band through GoodMusicAllDay.com and have all their songs. This one is the newest and it is greatness. I love the intensity of his voice when he sings. You have to go find the EP entitled Trees, it is one of the best mixes I have heard. For now, just enjoy #NoNumber right here.

Julius Myth - Nightmares
Back to some more hip-hop, this song is a couple months old, but it is one that I really enjoy. Another chill beat, with Julius Myth singing on the track. I love this guy's voice and the lyrics are pretty good. "I guess it's time for me to wake up, and realize that life's a bitch with no makeup."



No comments:

Post a Comment