Friday, November 11, 2011

Good Music for the Weekend

First of all if you don't already... follow Matt Herbert, the most hated person in the world, on Twitter @sherbert1707
Next, I have a few songs that I wanna share, because I think they're awesome I hope ya'll like them.

Dylan Owen - Keep Your Friends Close
I don't know anything about this guy, but this is a great song. It's got some pretty good verses and is quite catchy after you listen to it a few times. I'm looking forward to hearing more from him.

e-dubble - Fight for Days
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm probably the biggest e-dubble fan in the world. If you haven't heard him yet, go take a listen. I think most people would enjoy his stuff. It's always upbeat and has some fun lyrics. This is one of his newer jams, and I'm really diggin' it.

RDGLDGRN - I Love Lamp
This song is another one that is just awesome. I like the blend of hip-hop in the rock music. It's another upbeat song that just gets me pumped up.


Gym Class Heroes - The Fighter (feat. Ryan Tedder)
I'm turning into a huge Gym Class Heroes fan with all the new stuff they are producing. Their new album The Papercut Chronicles II is coming out soon, and it sounds like it is gonna be sweet. Here is one of my favorites from their previews for the album, with a nice chorus from Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. I hope you enjoy this and check out some of their new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment