Thursday, November 24, 2011

Good Music for Thanksgiving Weekend

We got the long weekend ahead of us, so we better find some good music. I got a few suggestions:

KiD CuDi - Brake
I have been looking forward to some new CuDi for a long time, and here it is. This song is awesome, I love the rock flow that he is putting on those new tracks. His newest album Wizard is set to come out next month and I cannot wait!! I have always been a huge fan of his, ever since his first mixtape came out, I have been listening the whole time. And now this album, CuDi says, will change the face of music. Boom. Take a listen to the new one:

AudioDax - Smile
I always enjoy a little AudioDax, and I have to say that this is one of their best. They really have a different style of music, but anyone can enjoy it. The vocals mixed with the techno-like music really blends together. This song has more of that.

Common - Celebrate
This song is tight. I love the beat, with an awesome hook. Common also has his new album coming out soon, entitled The Dreamer, The Believer. This is another album I'm definitely looking forward to, especially with a sweet preview like this.

T.I. - Pyro
T.I. is back with another hit. He always finds a great beat to match is rapping style. I'm hoping he can get back to making another album like his previous ones. He's got a lot of rap left in him and I'm ready to hear it! Here's another great one from T.I.:

No comments:

Post a Comment