Sunday, November 20, 2011

PULSE Concert Event - Owl City


I'm gonna start off the week by telling you about a concert I went to last night. It was awesome, I had a great time. I got there a little late and was able to catch Family Force 5 before Owl City came on. Both groups had a great performance and it was a lot of fun.
Mainly, I thought the message of the concert was great. PULSE led the concert and told their stories about how they found Jesus. Nick Hall was the host and had a very nice talk with the crowd. It was very uplifting for everyone there and still very comforting. I just thought that it was worth mentioning because they put on a great show, and I would love to go to more events put on by PULSE. Go visit their website at http://pulsemovement.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment