Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Drew Brees Breaks the Passing Record


I haven't done a blog post for a couple days, but it is worth highlighting that Drew Brees is a boss. Broke the passing record for a single season, which has been held by Dan Marino for 27 years. Brees is just too dang good. Congrats to him for such a great season!
He broke this record with one game left in the season, which just shows how successful that passing offense is in New Orleans. I know Aaron Rodgers is having a great season, but there is no way that Brees is not the MVP. He is too dang good. I've seen games, like in Kansas City, where Rodgers can't pass. Brees has come out and scored more than 20 points in every game this season, and he's put up scores like 62, 45, and 42 consistently. That offense is too good, there is no way that Brees is not MVP. This leads me to say that, even though I hate the Packers and I sound biased, the Saints are too good for the Packers. Green Bay beat New Orleans week 1 this year, but that was a long time ago. And now that the Saints defense is starting to step up, I think the Saints will dominate the Packers. The Green Bay defense has been pathetic lately, especially in the pass game. If it ends up being Saints vs. Packers in the NFC Championship game, I would be very surprised to see the Packers win that game. Brees will show why he's the MVP in the NFL after that game. But crazy things have happened, so we will see how things turn out... Congratulations to Drew Brees for now, for that awesome record he set this season. He's such a good guy too, which is awesome to see. I'm actually cheering for the Saints this year, which is something that I never thought would happen after that 2009 NFC Championship. But now that I had Marques Colston, Jimmy Graham, and Darren Sproles on my fantasy team this year, I've kinda become a fan of the Saints. So I'm excited to see how these playoffs turn out! My prediction: Saints over Ravens in Super Bowl XLVI.

No comments:

Post a Comment