Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mike Golden & Friends - Groceries


I haven't done a post all week and it's already Thursday... My bad. I didn't have internet for the whole weekend, and I have been super busy all week. Not too busy to listen to some new Mike Golden & Friends though! I talked to Mike via twitter and he told me to go get his album this week, and I was like "hell yeah I will, and I'm telling everyone about it!" The new album is so good; more of that hard rock with awesome vocals from Mike. Plus, a new music video for No Name is on YouTube, go check that out! That is my favorite song on the album, but I do love Pancakes and Beer also, just a great album overall. You can download it for free right from the band's website... Here you go!!!: http://mikegoldenandfriends.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment