Monday, December 12, 2011

Newest Good Music

I've been slacking a little, but I have to update some music! I missed good music for a good weekend, so this is good music for the week. I hope you enjoy it:

Nicki Minaj - Roman in Moscow
I always love a little Nicki! Who doesn't?? This is some more of that classic Nicki Minaj that we all love, probably one of my favorites by her!

Split Second - Trains
Great rapping on a fantastic beat! Sampling a song called "Same as the Sun Comes Up" by Jesse Cole, Split Second gives smooth verses that compliment it. I can't wait to hear more from these guys:

Gravy and the Biscuits - Sauced
Gravy and the Biscuits is the new thing, I'm really diggin' their style. Especially on this song, they switch up there flow a little, and I love the intro to it. This band is something to look forward to, I gotta find their mixtape and post that sometime too.

The Weeknd - Party
The Weeknd with a new unreleased song, and it's pretty dang good. A lot of autotune on his tracks, but that's just his style. This is a little more upbeat compared to most of what The Weeknd puts out, so it is exactly what I'm looking for!

Dia Frampton - Don't Kick the Chair (Feat. KiD CuDi)
A cool new track from Dia Frampton that I really like! And.... We get a new verse from CuDDeR which is always good! He's had a lot to offer. Check out his new song "Teleport 2 Me" which is currently my favorite song. I definitely cannot wait for that new album, it is gonna be epic. Oh yeah, and Dia Frampton is super cute, I'd like to meet her if that is at all possible.

Chris Brown - Complicated (Feat. Asher Roth)
I'm not usually a huge Chris Brown fan, but this one is for the people who enjoy some pop/R&B tunes. It kinda has a weird beat, and the verse by Asher is right at the end, but it's pretty enjoyable to listen to. Definitely check it out:

1 comment: