Thursday, December 22, 2011

Las Vegas Bowl; Player to Watch: Vontaze Burfict


Arizona State vs. Boise State tonight in the Las Vegas Bowl. Should be a good one... Kellen Moore, the winningest quarterback in college football can reach his 50th win tonight. Standing in the way: Vontaze Burfict. This dude is an animal. My pick is Arizona St. just because of Burfict. Look at him. He will destroy you, I wouldn't wanna be lined up across from him.
What is with Arizona St. producing such intimidating guys on the field? Burfict fits in with linebackers like Terrell Suggs and Jamar Williams, both from Arizona State. I think this is gonna be one of the top rookies next season in the NFL. He should definitely be a top 10 pick, but he has had some off the field problems that could restrict that. Regardless, I'd take my chance with him. He has incredible talent. A run-stopper and great open-field tackler, along with some incredible coverage skills. He knows how to read offenses and take advantage of it. Watch the game tonight, I'd be surprised if you don't hear his name more than a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment