Sunday, December 18, 2011

Matt Kalil to Enter the 2012 NFL Draft: Become a Minnesota Viking




After the Vikings pathetic loss to the Saints today, I am already excited for the Draft. We're looking at the second pick right now, which puts us right in line for what we need... an offensive line. Matt Kalil is probably the best offensive tackle I have seen in college football since Jake Long. I remember everybody hyping Long during the college season, so I kept an eye on him and he dominated. That is exactly what I see from Kalil. If anyone watched the USC vs Stanford game this year, you would have seen how dominant this guy is. He moves dudes like it's nothing.
And everyone saw how horrible the Vikings O-line looked today. Charlie Johnson is slowing up a lot and we are in perfect position to get Kalil. I think this pick makes perfect sense, so I am actually looking forward to what we can get. I will definitely have to put up some new posts about my upcoming favorites for the draft.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Mr. Haigh! Well done! I enjoy reading all of your informed and insightful posts. Keep it up. -Fan from the Derrty South

    ReplyDelete