Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Few Good Songs Right Here

I haven't put up my new favorite music for a while, so I got three new ones for you. I'm loving these ones that were released just this week, so check them out! I hope you enjoy:

Nelly - The Champ
Well Tyler has a new favorite song... I love some of this new Nelly! If you have been watching any bowl coverage, this is the song that Nelly made just for that, and it is greatness. I love that flow with the singing that he brings. He has a new mixtape on the way, so be prepared! For right now, just enjoy this hit from St. Louie:


Cris Cab - In My Dreams
I haven't heard a ton from Cris Cab, but this is one of my favorite little tunes. They have a lot of his stuff on GoodMusicAllDay.com , so that is worth checking out too if you enjoy.


Skizzy Mars - Shangri-La
Dude I can't wait for Skizzy Mars mixtape! Phases comes out very soon, and this is just another hit. Way to go Skizzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment