Thursday, December 1, 2011

Von Miller


The Vikes got the Broncos this weekend, and I'm looking forward to a good game. I really think we have a defense set up to shut down Tim Tebow. Most of all we have a good run-stopping D, and I think Jared Allen can cause some havoc for Denver's O-Line. I could see it being another low scoring game for the Broncos.
I think the biggest problem the Vikings are gonna need to worry about is that tenacious defense from Denver. Von Miller is the man I wanna talk about. This guy is nuts. Speed, strength, and instincts. He can break up a play in the backfield as well as any linebacker in the NFL. Miller definitely deserves the Rookie of the Year on the defensive side of the ball. Let's just hope Toby Gerhart can run through him Sunday.
**Fixed: Miller might not play due to thumb surgery he had earlier this week. thanks @SayreBedinger

No comments:

Post a Comment