Thursday, April 12, 2012

Childish Gambino Announces a New Mixtape



Childish Gambino announced on his Tumblr page that he is releasing a new mixtape in the near future. He hasn't given a title or a specific date for the project, but it's cool to know that one is coming. Gotta be excited for that, especially since I will be seeing him in concert next month up here in Minneapolis. I hope it comes soon so I can get a feel for it before the concert. I love what Donald does and his style. He's a completely talented renaissance man. He's a hilarious comedian, a great writer for many shows, an awesome actor (especially on Community), and of course a very talented musician/singer/rapper. I'm sure he has a long and great career ahead of him. All that from just announcing that he has a new mixtape ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment