Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Well, the Twins Suck



The Twins are off to a 0-4 start in which they haven't held a lead. They lost 3 in Baltimore, and yesterday got off to a bad start against the Angels, losing 5-1. They play the Angels again tomorrow. I didn't expect them to be a great team this year, but come on guys. Mauer is getting paid $23 million to hit under.100 thus far. Our hitting is awful. I don't think we're gonna even win a game this year... (at this pace we won't)
But in all honesty, can't wait to hit up some games at Target Field. Even if we stink this year it will be fun to get to watch. I think the Angels are gonna be the team to beat this year. They look really good, and I'll probably end up rooting for them toward the end of the season. I'm glad we finally got some baseball, since I'm kinda sick of basketball and the Wolves (who have lost 6 straight now). Good work Minnesota! (not).

No comments:

Post a Comment