Sunday, April 29, 2012

Derrick Rose Tears ACL



Derrick Rose tore his ACL yesterday in Game 1 of the opening playoff series against the Philly 76ers. This is a huge blow to Chicago.... obviously. I don't think they have a chance of winning this anymore. They have great players on that team, but he is definitely the most important part. If they can beat the Sixers, I can't see them getting any farther.
This definitely makes my favorite in the Eastern Conference the Miami Heat. I just think LeBron is gonna be too unstoppable. I would still like to see the Magic make it to the Finals, but without Dwight Howard that is gonna be super tough. Right now it has gotta be between Atlanta and Miami, just because both teams are healthy right now.
I like OKC in the Western Conference. I could definitely see the Spurs win that conference, but I like the youth of the Thunder and I can see them running the floor on the guys from San Antonio. Should be a fun NBA Playoffs to watch yet again this year.
Again, it is really sucky to see a guy like Derrick Rose get injured like this. I hope he has a speedy recovery, and good luck to the Bulls in the rest of the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment