Monday, April 30, 2012

More New Music for Rap Fans

I gotta post a few more songs this week. There have been some big artists posting new songs online for free so I have been taking advantage of that. Can't wait to see what else is happening around the music world in the near future... For now, check these songs out:

KiD CuDi - Dennis, Hook Me Up With Some More of That Whiskey!
CuDi is back and rapping again, and I'm lovin' it! He is so versatile with his music, and I'm glad he is producing more rap music, even though I do love his WZRD album. He uses the beat from his song "GHOST!" off his second album to make this fun song. I really hope you like it.


Lil' Wayne - Celebrate
Weezy is back making more music. I love the beat on this one. There is a complete version with Mack Maine on it, but I kinda just like the shortened version. It's just kind of a fun one to jam out to.


Tyga - Designer
More of the YMCMB crew right here with Tyga. Again, I'm diggin' the beat and there are some pretty fun verses on it. Ok, not really, it is very sexual and kind of disgusting. I don't even like this song. I'm not a huge fan of a repeating chorus, but this song makes it work. It's not often that I'm gonna post Tyga on here, so good luck with this one.


Bow Wow - Better (feat. T-Pain)
This is different that the recent stuff that Bow Wow has produced. The verses are put together well, and I always like a T-Pain chorus if it's fun. Hope you dig this one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment