Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gotta Get Some New Music

I have not put any new music on my page in a long long time. I had to find some stuff that I'm digging lately. The problem is that everywhere I find my music, it's either super gangsta or super dance-pop. I just like that normal rap and chill rock songs. Here's a few. Let me know if you like them.

Frank Ocean - Thinking About You
I never really listen to R&B, but for some reason I love what Frank Ocean has been producing. I love his voice and especially to the chorus for this song is catchy. I don't think it will be free for very long, because I'm sure he has an album coming soon, so go download it!



Ludovin - Tricks (Feat. Childish Gambino)
Here's kind of a dance song, so I'm kind of a hypocrite. But Childish Gambino is the boss of the world, so I have to share it. He puts in a nice verse midway through the song, so it's really good to hear him come out with some new stuff. I hope he keeps making more.



DJ Khaled - Take It To the Head (Feat. Rick Ross, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Lil' Wayne)
Who doesn't love DJ Khaled? Well, personally I think his voice is kind of annoying, but he always has a good lineup of artists in his songs so they are usually good. I'm not a huge fan of 3 of the 4 artists he works with on this song, but Nicki is pretty fricken cool. Hopefully you enjoy this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment