Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Get Some More New Music for the Week

Yesterday was a big day for music I guess. A lot of guys released some new songs, and these were the best ones I heard. I hope these are good recommendations for you as the school year winds down and we get ready for the summer!

Kevin McCall - Naked (feat. Big Sean)
First off, who doesn't love a little Big Sean?? This is a pretty cool song, and Kevin McCall is starting to make a name for himself. I could see this song blow up soon.

Travis Scott - Animal (feat. T.I.)
I really like the beat to this song. And of couse, T.I. is on it, so it has to be good. I love the first verse by Travis Scott too. Hopefully we get to hear more from this combo.

Maroon 5 - Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
Wow, Maroon 5 did it again. They are making hit after hit lately. This one comes from a radio rip and features one of the more fun rappers today, Wiz. Wiz puts a pretty cool spin on this song that blends the alternative rock with some hip-hop. Hope you enjoy.

YONAS - One More Time
YONAS is my dude. I have heard all  of his stuff. He doesn't come up with the catchiest or most popular songs, but everything he puts out is just really solid rap. He always has great verses. I bet you can guess the beat on this one before it even plays too. Gotta love what he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment