Monday, January 16, 2012

Giants Crush Packers



Michael Boley doing the "discount double-check" belt after sacking Rodgers twice on Sunday: Like a boss. As a Vikes fan it is awesome to see the Packers get beat in their first playoff game this season. The Giants played absolutely out of their mind and they seem to be catching on. Tom Coughlin has got to be one of the best playoff coaches of this decade.
With the way that the Giants are playing now, I'm gonna pick them to beat the Niners this weekend. I'm also gonna go with Tom Brady and the red-hot Patriots to beat the Ravens. I'm still gonna go with the Pats as my Super Bowl pick in a rematch of Super Bowl XLII. I just can't see Brady slowing down at all, especially with all the receivers we have. But who knows? The playoffs have been very surprising so far, and I'm looking forward to some more great games.

No comments:

Post a Comment