Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Packers Have Some Underrated Guys


After Sunday's game against Detroit, the Packers proved that they have some pretty good players and a lot of depth. This post is mainly a shoutout to @Vonster15 because he knows that I'm a huge Jordy Nelson fan. Yeah, even being a Vikes fan, I have mad respect for this dude. He is without a doubt a top 10 receiver in the NFL, close to the top 5 in my opinion. I think it just worth mentioning that Nelson is super consistent and he definitely makes Aaron Rodgers a better quarterback. He's definitely the most reliable receiver on that team.
Then there is Matt Flynn. It's tough to call him underrated because he has barely played in the league. But with his contract coming to an end after this season, I think it's safe to say that Flynn made himself quite a bit of money after his performance Sunday. I think any team that picks up Flynn this offseason should be satisfied with him as a starting quarterback, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were one of the top QB's in the league next season. Sorry I had give some love to the Packers, but I think these two guys definitely deserve some recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment