Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Contract for Kevin Love



The Wolves re-signed Kevin Love today for a 4-year deal worth $60 million. Get paid son! That's awesome and I'm glad he got this new contract. One of the best and coolest players in the NBA and he definitely deserved this. In the game against Dallas tonight, he proved how he's earned this contract. Dropped a few threes totaling 31 points, plus 10 rebounds for another double-double.
Love joins up with my favorite guy, Ricky Rubio, to be the only All-Stars from Minnesota this year. For the last few years Love has been huge for the Wolves as a player and a leader. I'm really glad we have him and all of these great guys in Minneapolis. I hope Rubio, Beasley, Tolliver, Pek, and all of our other players will stick around a while. Such a great team with some lovable dudes this season. Again --> Congrats to Kevin Love!


Kevin Love To  fans: I'll be in Minnesota for 4 more years! Excited to see you when I get back to Minneapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment