Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Music for the New Year

I better get some new music up, because I haven't done it for a while. Here are some good tunes that have come out this week, so I hope you enjoy!

Skillz - 2011 Rap Up
Skillz kicks off the new year by going through what happened in 2011. If you wanna get a recap of everything that happened over the last year then you gotta listen to this. There's some pretty legit rhymes in here and the bring back some recent memories.


The Weeknd - D.D
The Weeknd is back with another good one. I'm really starting to dig this group/guy? He has had a lot of songs come out recently, including this one. Off the new mixtape Echoes of Silence The Weekend gives us this song. The singer really reminds me of Michael Jackson for some reason, I don't know if you will notice that either, but here you go!


Sean Kingston - Born To Be Wild (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
I'm not a huge Sean Kingston fan... but who doesn't love a little Nicki??! Nicki Minaj with another great verse here, and the beat is pretty awesome. I think you will really like this one.


2AM Club - Every Evening (Feat. Chiddy Bang)
And finally, a brand new song, just out today. For those who don't know about 2AM Club, they are a pretty cool new band, and you need to check them out. Here's one of their best ones, so I hope you really like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment