Monday, January 23, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI: Brady's Revenge

Tom Brady & Eli Manning

Another great weekend of NFL Playoffs, and we are back to a rematch of Super Bowl XLII. This time I think Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriots want to get that one back, and they are gonna come out firing. It should be another great game. The Giants defense is playing outstanding right now, especially the defensive line. You gotta believe that Jason Pierre-Paul, Chris Canty, and Osi Umenyiora make up one of the best young defensive lines in NFL history. It is gonna be interesting to see if they can give Brady some trouble.
In the end, I still gotta go with the Pats, even though I know Eli is amazing in the playoffs. It's still just too hard for me to pick against Belichick and Brady. Brady has been on fire for the last couple months and I don't see him slowing down now. With targets like Rob Gronkowski, Wes Welker, and Aaron Hernandez, I think Brady overcomes the pressure he will face and can throw for a few TDs. My final score prediction: 35-13 Pats.

No comments:

Post a Comment