Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some More New Music for the Week

I got a few new songs for ya that I think are alright. I have to keep changing these new music bars, because Hulkshare can't figure out what kind of system they wanna run... but anyway here you go! A variety of nice new songs...

Shwayze - Scrooge McDuck
Shwayze released a new mixtape today called W.E.E.D. (We Evolve Every Day) and it is actually not too bad. I definitely recommend downloading that whole E.P., but it isn't going to be in my "must download" section yet... give it a few weeks. Here's my favorite from the release:


Sol - Need Your Love (Feat. Ray Dalton)
I'm starting to get used to this new artist named Sol, who just released this new jam. I'm really diggin' it. I like the style, and a nice chorus from Ray Dalton. It's something different but I think you'll enjoy.


Dylan Owen - Burn This Whole Place Down
I heard a song called "Keep Your Friends Close" by Dylan Owen a couple months ago and really enjoyed it. It was a song I actually posted on here a while back. So after doing a little research I found that Dylan is making a new album entitled Keep Your Friends Close, which will include both that song, and this new one called "Burn This Whole Place Down". He's a young kid, but he sound passionate in his songs and has a lot of meaning behind them. Take a listen and let me know what you think:


e-dubble - Last Man Standing
Hell yes, there's some new e-dub! I'm a huuuugeee e-dubble fan, and if you read this @EDubHipHop, please come do a show in Minneapolis! I will definitely be out there to support. Here's the 54th edition of his popular Freestyle Fridays. Take a listen to this new e-dubble song as he goes HAM on the track.


Dave Patten - Just For Me
Here's another cool new dude that I have just started listening to. I got this guy's name from by good buddy Walter Bickel @walterbickel. I've been listening to a lot of his stuff, cuz I love his voice. It's perfect for choruses, but this time he's doing it solo with "Just For Me". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment