Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jeremy Lin



Haven't had a new post in a minute, so I gotta do one today for sure. I couldn't really think of much going on, but the Wolves play the Knicks tonight and there's one guy that is gonna be hard to stop. The newest basketball sensation this season has been Jeremy Lin. Yeah, that guy right there has been a stud. Who said Asians can't ball?? Jeremy Lin is here to prove them wrong. After dropping 38 against the Lakers last night, I'm kinda worried that the Wolves defense won't be able to slow this man down. We had a pathetic game against the Mavericks, in which Dirk put up 30 points. But it is very nice to have Kevin Love back in the lineup. The T-Pups are actually a really fun team to watch this year, and with Jeremy Lin playing tonight it should be even more entertaining for everyone. Unfortunately I won't make it to the game tonight, but I'll be cheering from home. Let's go Wolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment