Monday, February 6, 2012

Kevin Love Suspended Two Games



Kevin Love suspended for two games for "stomping" on Luis Scola's face in Saturday's game. It sucks that he's gonna be gone but hopefully we can play pretty well in his absence. I've watched this video many times, and it is very hard to tell if he intentionally stepped on Scola's face. I really can't see Love doing this, and he didn't really react as though it was a big deal after it happened. From what I've read, Scola has been known to flop and kind of be a bitch on the court. I would even argue that he gave a cheap shot to Love in the game before by throwing the ball at Love's nuts. To me, in this play, I would say Love got tangled up and he had no where else to put his foot, but you can be the judge. The refs have been ridiculously bad this season and they should have called the foul before the "stomp" anyway. The NBA need new refs without a doubt, because this is just insane. I don't think Love even deserves a suspension, as he said himself that it was unintentional and even went to the Rockets locker room after the game to apologize. Regardless, we'll just have to play the next couple without him and rely on some big games out of Beasley and Pek. Good luck to Kevin Love in this one, and I can't wait for him to be back this Friday against the Mavericks. I will be at the game for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment