Friday, February 24, 2012

Kobe Bryant vs James Harden



Last night the Thunder took on the Lakers in Oklahoma City in a pretty good matchup. Things got a little chippy at the end, and there was a minor altercation between Kobe Bryant and James Harden. I just thought the whole situation was funny and I was happy to find the video on YouTube this morning. I'm a huge "Fear the Beard" fan, so I was cheering for Harden and OKC. He finished with 16 points and the victory, so I was happy for him. After the game Kobe had something to say.
"Maybe one day they'll be able to sit at my lunch table," he said. "Right now we're at two different lunch tables, man. The conversation's pretty brief."
Kind of a cocky quote from someone who just got crushed. I'm thinking James Harden is gonna be a huge part of this Thunder team down the road this season. Right now they are definitely my pick for the championship. Maybe I'll buy this shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment