Monday, February 20, 2012

Some More New Music Again

Wow, I didn't post all weekend. Too busy spending time with my girlfriend I guess... But anyway, I haven't posted any new music lately, so I gotta get back on that. Here are a few of my favorites over the last couple weeks. I hope you love them:

Nicki Minaj - Marilyn Monroe
Nicki has some great new music out, and this is some of it. I'm really feeling her new stuff. I'm not sure if she's gonna release a mixtape anytime soon, but I do know that her new album is gonna be ready sometime this year. Look for Roman Reloaded sometime soon! But enjoy this one for right now.


Chiddy Bang - Extra Well (feat. Chip Tha Ripper)
Chiddy Bang is getting to release a new mixtape sometime this week I think, so that should be good. I also would not be surprised if this song is on their new upcoming album entitled Breakfast. I'm thinking they have soon good music that is ready to be released, so look out for more of that!


Ro Ransom - Let's Try This Again
I just heard this new guy, Ro Ransom for the first time this week and I really like his style. He goes hard, but not like too hard, ya know? His new album called Ransomnia is set to be released soon as well, so I'm looking forward to hearing what else he has. This one right here comes from an old Aaliyah sample, and he works it pretty well, enjoy!


Machine Gun Kelly - Make It (feat. Sean McGee)
I wasn't a real huge fan of MGK before I heard this song, but @Vonster15 showed me what's up. This is actually from a somewhat old mixtape, so it shouldn't really qualify as "new music", but I just really like it and had to share. It's kind of an inspiring song, and it has a nice beat. Plus Sean McGee adds a very cool hook to it, so I'm really digging the track. I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment