Friday, February 24, 2012

Need Some More New Music

I'm gonna try to keep up with posting some good music, which I've been really bad at lately. But hopefully these next few will be enjoyable to you!

Gorilla Warfare Tactics - Temptations
Why don't I kick it off with a classic oldie that's over a year old? Gorilla Warfare released this track on their mixtape last year called Premier. With a hook from an old Common song, this beat is bumping and we got a super feel good song right there! Enjoy!


Chiddy Bang - Zeroes
After releasing their latest album Breakfast a week earlier than expected, Chiddy Bang also releases this new song. This one is awesome, and I'm really surprised it's not on the album. But it is free right now, so I like it!


J. Cole - Grew Up Fast
The NBA celebrity all-star game was pretty tight tonight, and it even featured an alley hoop from the hilarious Kevin Hart up to J. Cole who gave the opposing team a "Work Out". See what I did there? This one was released a couple days ago, and I'm loving the sample. I hope you love it too.


KiD CuDi - Dose of Dopeness
I know I already did a post for this song by itself, but this is just too good and I had to add it to this list too! CuDi will be releasing WZRD with Dot da Genius on Tuesday and I couldn't be more excited! I will be buying that album for sure and I recommend you do the same. This song isn't on it, so get this one online too!

No comments:

Post a Comment