Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Luke Mothaluvin' Ridnour



Just got back from the best Wolves game ever. Thank you Luke Ridnour!! I love you guy. After missing a pretty huge open layup in the last game against the Nuggets, I'm really happy to see Luke bounce back and have a huge game that ended like that. His whole game was tremendous.
I gotta admit, I was hating on the Wolves the whole game going into the fourth, but they proved me wrong with some awesome clutch play. Big plays out of Derrick Williams and JJ Barea were key to getting us back in the game. Trailing by 16 with just 9 minutes to go, I thought we were done. But that is definitely how you overcome your mistakes and finish a game. An overall great performance tonight to get us back to .500 and close to the playoffs. I love that going into the All-Star break!
I went absolutely nuts when he hit this shot. The whole place exploded with enthusiasm, and it was funny seeing Ridnour jump into Anthony Tolliver's arms. Great work guys! And good luck to Rubio, Love, and D-Will at the All-Star break!

No comments:

Post a Comment