Monday, February 13, 2012

The Return of Randy Moss



Randy Moss announced this morning that he is coming back to football next season. "I just wanna go to a team and play some football," Moss said on Ustream. "Faith, family, and football, that's my M.O. bro." Sounds like one of my favorite players in my young NFL watching history is gonna be back. Moss announced his retirement last season because of family issues, but he has cleared himself to return.
I can't wait to see where he goes and who will be throwing to him. I could definitely see him in Carolina, Philly, or even New Orleans. With Randy Moss you know what you're getting. He's kind of a diva and he's 35 years old. He had a few locker room issues in his past as well... But the dude is 6'5" and can take any corner in the NFL. He put Darrelle Revis to bed when he was with New England. I'm thinking that if he is in the same shape as he was a couple years ago, then he could be a huge asset to a number of teams. I'm just excited to hear that he will be back because I love watching him play. Here's what Moss had to say on Twitter a couple hours ago:

Randy Moss Thank all u for the luv now back to biz!!there's good an bad an u have to b ready for both!its in gods hand now

No comments:

Post a Comment