Friday, February 3, 2012

New Music for the Weekend

I haven't done a music update in a long time, so there are a few songs you need to check out! These might be a couple weeks old by now, but I haven't heard them on the radio yet, so hopefully I'm ahead of the rush... I hope you enjoy my selections!

Skizzy Mars - Sirens
Skizzy Mars has a new song which is awesome as always! I have no idea when his mixtape comes out, but I'm super pumped for it. Look for it soon, it's called Phases and it should be one of the mixtapes of the year with what we've heard so far. For now, just enjoy this wonderful piece of music!



Kid Ink - Time of Your Life
I don't know a lot about Kid Ink, but from this song I can tell he's pretty good. I've seen his name a lot on the music blogs around the Internet world, so I think he'll turn out to be a pretty successful artist. This one right here is one of my favorites right now.



e-dubble - Grey Skies
Oh, e-dubble has a new song? Yup, that is definitely going on my blog. My boy, e-dub is just going hard once again on this one and shows how he is a white dude that can actually rap without being part of that "frat-rap" group. Not that I have anything against that, but I'm just diggin' e-dubble's style. I hope ya'll like this one.



Timeflies - Under the Sea
Timeflies released "Under the Sea" last summer and it was a YouTube hit, reaching over a million views. Well Timeflies finished up with this track by adding a couple verses and mastering the whole thing and it sounds great. Definitely check out some Timeflies music if you haven't already. Their page is http://www.timefliesmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment